Airwolf, the world leader in Desktop 3D printers is known for their low maintenance, high speed, user friendly, large work envelope, accurate, durable, machines offering over 30 different printable materials all at an affordable price. This California based company has won numerous awards throughout the printing industry.
We are proud to introduce the new Direct Drive Axiom printers from Airwolf. These are the product of Airwolf ingenuity and customer feedback. Working with various industry leaders that use Airwolf products, they have engineered their printers to be even faster and more precise. With printers ranging from $3,200 to $5,200 we have printers in just about every price point. Take a look at the specs and see which unit is right for you.
As the first and only desktop 30 printer in its price class to integrate an innovative set of high-performance features, the AXIOM dominates the sub $10,000 market between small hobbyist machines and significantly more expensive industrial desktop 3D printers.
These Features Include
- Patented, fully enclosed build chamber
- Large 1,000-cubic-inch print envelope
- Proprietary jam-resistant hot end
- Auto-leveling makes printers precise and easy to use
- Up to two independently controllable, high temperature nozzles for dual printing
- Ability to print in over 40 materials, including traditionally difficult-to-print flexible materials and high-temperature industrial-grade polycarbonate and polypropyrene
- Modular construction allows easy service and upgrades
- Designed and assembled in California, USA
- Airwolf 3D is a minority-owned, woman-owned small business
- "White Glove" Service by expert service technicians
- Named .. Best 30 Printer of 2016 .. by TopTenReviews.com